Axiata decides to exit Ncell

KATHMANDU: Axiata Group has decided to exit Ncell.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Axiata Group has put its assets up for sale for exiting Ncell.

Axiata Group has decided to sell shares in Ncell. According to the reports, the returns of Ncell are decreasing and the overall financing statement has been affected.

Axiata Group joined Ncell seven years ago and had bought 80 percent of Ncell’s share. The remaining 20 percent share in Ncell is held by Nepali origin business house.